We regret that we are not taking bookings until further notice due to the current Pandemic.
However, we are working towards opening and whilst we plan for the new norm and work our way through the recommendations, we shall keep you posted here.
The safety and well-being of our guests is of paramount importance to us. With that in mind we would like to reassure you that we have taken the following additional steps to ensure that your stay is a safe one.
· A wall mounted hand sanitiser will be in the entry lobby.
· Cleaning protocols have been revisited and a cleaning checklist will be completed for each changeover.
· Bedding will be laundered and not be reused for 72 hours and fresh pillow and mattress protectors will be changed after each guest.
· Pillows and duvets will either be rotated between bookings or sanitised with a professional spray.
· Kitchen utensils will be washed prior to your arrival.
· Books & magazines will be place in a cupboard or removed.
· All guests will be requested to remove bed linen and place in the bag provided.
· We will request that you bring your own towels and bathmat – this is so that laundry can stand between vacation and washing (damp towels would therefore be an issue).
· Whilst cleaning we will use appropriate PPE.
· The Annexe will be fully cleaned and then sanitised with industry standard cleaning materials meeting the recommendations.
· A risk assessment has been undertaken and actions taken to ensure the safety of our guests and ourselves.
· Check in will not be before 3 pm on the day of arrival and check out will be by 10 am on the day of departure (unless otherwise stated in your arrival information) to allow sufficient time for the enhanced cleaning to be completed.
· The Annexe will be fully aired during the changeover clean.
· Wherever possible there will be a period of 24 hours between check out of one customer and check in of the next.
· We have successfully completed the “We’re Good to Go” accreditation scheme assessment.